Friday 13 March 2015

Gotta Find a Home: Conversations with Street People a review by Promod Kumar Sharma

Leave a Comment


by



"I always tend to rate a creation high if there is a purpose behind it.
Things can be meaningful for self, but to be purposeful they have to serve others, especially those who need to be served.

As for the style of writing, high level of commitment itself becomes a style of its own kind.

I am an author, not a professional critic. No one should expect me to find faults with trivial things. The book is not pretentious that is more than enough for me.

I give it a perfect 5-Star. I did not buy it. I borrowed it from a friend of mine, read it and returned it to him with thanks."

PROMOD KUMAR SHARMA




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Blogger Widgets