Sunday 23 March 2014

THAT IS WHY I AM GOD

Leave a Comment


















When man got up that morning he asked himself;


“Am I useful for myself?


“Am I useful for my neighbors?”


"Am I useful for the world I live in?”


He found that he could not answer any of his questions properly. He turned to the Almighty, “I want to be useful, O Lord. You only can help me. Please show me the way. Please grant me courage, strength, conviction and devotion to be useful for all that has been created by You."


The Almighty replied," I will certainly do that, if you make a beginning, and start doing whatever comes to your mind and whatever, big or small, you can do for your neighbor or your immediate surroundings. Remember, whatever you do for the benefit of others has to be in form of selfless service; that is, it is done for Me. You have no right on the fruits of your deeds meant for serving others.


As long as you continue to act as above I will serve you, because that is My nature; and to serve My creation without expecting anything in return, is My duty; it is My Dharma. I have to do My duty irrespective of the time, space and circumstances; I have no freedom.


I (the most powerful of all), bind the most powerful (that is, I) through My laws till eternity. That is why I am God.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Blogger Widgets