Sunday 15 March 2015

“I AM OK, YOU ARE NOT OK”- THE ‘CULTURED’ VIOLENCE OF THE GENTLEMEN

Leave a Comment

I posted a blog in Wordpress, ‘The third bullet he pierced into his own head’ on the 4th March, 2015 before the release of Leslee Udwin’s documentary, ‘India’s Daughter’. I wrote there;

The degeneration and decay of what physically exists is inevitable. It is a natural law. The entropy/violence once increased cannot be decreased. But, the most intelligent living being, the human being, should not become a cause of increasing the entropy faster than what could be permissible naturally.



I am against sensationalizing the incidents of crime by the politicians, media, religious leaders, intellectuals, the intelligentsia and all others who are heard by people in large numbers. If they can do, they should try to sensitize the systems that control crime and violence.”

I am aware that my blogs and all what I write or speak are noticed by only a very few. A sand particle dropping into a pond doesn’t create ripples, but the law of gravitation makes a sand particle fall into a pond. To attract a smaller mass is the ‘Dharma’ of a bigger mass, is a natural law. I am also bound by the natural law. It is my ‘Dharma’.

Udwin raised the entropy by releasing ‘India’s Daughter’. For me it was not much of a surprise. In my childhood, I had read about how Indians were described by the ‘gentlemen’ who ruled us. We were called ‘a country of thugs and snake-charmers’. But, Sardar Harvinder Singh, a businessman from Lajpatnagar, New Delhi, who neither appears to be a true follower of Gandhi, nor a man well immersed into the education system of Lord Macaulay, reacted by circulating a video ‘United Kingdom’s Daughter’, evidencing, once again, that the  entropy/violence once raised can never be decreased.

Neither I have the resources to make a third video ‘The daughters’, nor have I intentions to do it. The man can correct the mistakes of the past only by not repeated them. That is his ‘Dharma’.
The entropy and the violence once increased can never be decreased.

PROMOD KUMAR SHARMA
[The writer of this blog is the author of “In Search of Our Wonderful Words” and “Mahatma A Scientist of the Intuitively Obvious”.]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Blogger Widgets