Friday 25 September 2015

VAGDEVI SPIRITUAL PROCESS [#15081] THE GODFATHERS TO THE GOD

Leave a Comment
I do not begin with the God; I begin with my own life. I can’t stop wondering how much my life is entwined with the life of the others. I think about the life of the others as well. Like all others I also think about human limitations and vulnerabilities. I find that we can deal with many of our problems, and just can’t do anything with many others. I also find that we are not really at our best while solving the problems that we can deal with. Sometimes we try to do things alone, when we must work with others; and sometimes we try to ride on others to get things done for us. I find that the animals, whose abilities are many times more limited than the man, are often smarter than the man in solving their problems. When in danger, they all try to run away together, but, never attempting to ride over each other. Perhaps, their physical survival is more difficult than the man, but, maybe, they manage it better than us. On the face of it, we appear to manage our survival better than the animals, but only after making things very difficult for the most of us.


That was about the problems that we and the animals can deal with to quite an extent. But, there are also the problems that are beyond our control; they are the uncertainties of all kinds and the certainty of the death. We are much confused about the way we all receive our birth certificates with death sentence also appended thereon. To sort out this confusion, the man has evolved the concept of the God and has put in his entire mind and intelligence to give life to his concept, but to no avail.

I have no problem with the God. How can I? I haven’t even seen him. I have problems regarding the inconsistent stand the man has taken about his concept of the God. The man tries to apply his concept of the God in the matters of his death and short-lived nature of the things in the world; but, rules him out in the matters of his life. My second problem is that the man’s concept of the God is not simple enough so that each one of us without exception can understand the God and manage one’s affairs of day to day life conforming to that ‘Divine concept’. I have a strong feeling that a few of us, even after thousands of years of man’s history, act like ‘care takers’ or ‘the godfathers’ to the God, just as they do in matters of material wealth and worldly resources.

I do not think that the death is the biggest problem for the man; over the years he has learned to ‘live’ with his death. His biggest problem is his life. The matters of our life, ‘the Adhytma’, need the God’s intervention, I strongly feel.

PROMOD KUMAR SHARMA

[The writer of this blog is also the author of “Mahatma A Scientist of the Intuitively Obvious” and “In Search of Our Wonderful Words”.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Blogger Widgets